What are cookies?
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time, you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by websites, without preventing access to the content, except for the Cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the website cannot function. Keep in mind in any case that, if you modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of the operation of the Services or their availability may be affected.
What are the different types of Cookies that exist?
Depending on how long they remain activated, they can be:
- Session cookies: They expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Persistent cookies: They expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in personalisations or in the registration, so that we do not have to constantly enter our password.
Depending on the entity that manages the Cookies, they can be:
- Own cookies: They are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third-party cookies: If you interact with the content on our website, third-party Cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain from our website. We cannot access the data stored in the Cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Depending on the purpose of the Cookies, they can be:
- Analysis cookies: They are those Cookies that adequately processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our application in order to make a statistical measurement and analysis of their use to correct the deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our website or application.
- Advertising cookies: These are Cookies that allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those Cookies that allow us to control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising and serve us to measure, for example, the number of times ads are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, from where or if you have previously seen them, to offer personalised advertising according to the user's habits.
- Personalisation cookies: They are those Cookies that are used to improve navigation and the operation of the website and the use of options and services, as well as to store service configurations so as not to have to reconfigure each time the website is visited.
- Geolocation Cookies: They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This Cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
What Cookies do we use on this website?
How can I manage my Cookies?
Cookies can be blocked or disabled by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all Cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to activate a warning of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage Cookies in your browser.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?